Global Electrical Equipment Market Report by Business Research Company 2022: Market Size, Trends and Forecast to 2026
LONDON, GREATER LONDON, United Kingdom, Sept. 22, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to The Business Research Company’s “Global Electrical Equipment Market Report 2022″, the electrical equipment market is expected to grow from 1,384.97 billion in 2021 to $1,540.25 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2%. The growth of the global electrical equipment market is mainly due to companies reorganizing their operations and recovering from the impact of COVID-19, which earlier led to restrictive lockdown measures involving social measures. remoteness, remote working and closure of business activities which have resulted in operational challenges. The electrical equipment market is expected to reach $2,273.74 billion in 2026 with a CAGR of 10.2%. The rapid pace of innovations in electronic technology drives a constant demand for newer and faster electronic equipment.
Request a sample now to better understand the electrical equipment market:
Main trends in the electrical equipment market
The increasing use of portable electronic devices such as smart phones and tablets has led to the development of USB outlets. USB outlets provide convenient access for charging any type of electronic device. Using USB outlets also eliminates the need to carry charging adapters.
Electrical Equipment Market Overview
The electrical equipment market includes sales of products that generate, distribute and use electrical energy by entities (organizations, sole proprietorships and partnerships) that manufacture products that generate, distribute and use electrical energy.
Learn More About Global Electrical Equipment Market Report At:
TBRC Global Electrical Equipment Market Report 2022 covers the following information:
Market Size Data
• Forecast period: historical and future
• By region: Asia-Pacific, China, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, United States, South America, Middle East and Africa.
• By country: Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, United Kingdom, USA.
• By type: electrical lighting equipment, household appliances, power generation, transmission and control equipment, batteries, wires and cables
• By end use: B2B, B2C
• By sales channel: OEM, aftermarket
• By mode: online, offline
• Sub-segments covered: general lighting, automotive lighting, backlighting, small electric appliance, household cooking appliance, household refrigerator and household freezer, household laundry equipment, other major household appliance, transformer, electric motor and generator, switchgear and switching and distribution board, relays and industrial controls, secondary batteries, primary batteries, other cables, coaxial cables, fiber optic cable
• By geography: The global electrical equipment market is segmented into North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share.
Major Market Players like Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Haier Smart Home Co. Ltd., Siemens AG, LG Electronics, Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Schneider Electric SE, Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd , and Whirlpool Corp.
Trends, opportunities, strategies and much more.
The Global Electrical Equipment Market Report 2022 is one of the comprehensive reports by The Business Research Company that provides an overview of the Electrical Equipment Market. The market report provides an analysis of the Electrical Equipment industry, Electrical Equipment market size, Electrical Equipment market growth drivers, Electrical Equipment market segments, key players in the global electrical equipment market, the growth of the global electrical equipment market in geographies, trends in the electrical equipment market and competitors in the global electrical equipment market. turnover and market positioning. The Electrical Equipment market report allows you to gain insight into opportunities and strategies, as well as identify countries and segments with the highest growth potential.
Not what you were looking for? Browse similar reports from The Business Research Company:
Global Electronics Market Report 2022
Global Measurement and Control Instruments Market Report 2022
Global Electrical and Electronics Market Report 2022
About the Business Research Company
The Business Research Company has published over 3,000 industry reports covering over 3,000 market segments and 60 geographies. The reports are based on 150,000 datasets, extensive secondary research and proprietary insights from interviews with industry leaders. Reports are updated with a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on various markets.
Call us now for personal assistance with your purchase:
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
TBRC Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/
The Business Research Company
+44 20 7193 0708
Visit us on social media: