Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the epidemic’s immediate impact is varied. COVID-19 will have an impact on the aero-derived gas turbine market in Par. According to Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, the market growth is expected to increase in 2021 compared to 2020.
The market for aero-derived gas turbines in heavy electrical equipment industry is expected to grow by $ 1.08 billion, growing at a CAGR of nearly 3% during 2021-2025, according to the new report from Technavio. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Aero Derivative Gas Turbines Market in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Aero-Derived Gas Turbines market over the next five years
- Estimation of the market size of aero-derivative gas turbines and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aero-derived gas turbine market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Aero-Derived Gas Turbines Market vendors
Aero Derivative Gas Turbines Market in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2021-2025: Supplier Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their position in the market, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Aero-Derived Gas Turbines market. Baker Hughes Co., General Electric Co., Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., MAN Energy Solutions SE, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd., Rolls-Royce Plc, Siemens AG, VBR Turbine Partners BV, Vericor Power Systems and Wartsila Corp. are some of the major players in the market.
- Aero-Derived Gas Turbines Market Size
- Aero-Derived Gas Turbine Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the Aero-Derived Gas Turbines Market
This study identifies the emerging regulations on carbon emissions as one of the major reasons for the growth of the aero-derivative gas turbines market in the coming years. However, the challenges inherent in managing natural gas can threaten the growth of the market.
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70663
Reasons to buy the report:
- Take advantage of the latest data mapping technological advancements
- Find more in-depth market insights and forecast information on current market developments.
- Discover insights into the main drivers of market acceleration.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends that may positively or negatively influence the growth of the market.
Main topics covered:
- Market landscape
- Market sizing
- Five forces analysis
- Market segmentation by end user
- Market segmentation by geography
- Customer landscape
- Geographic landscape
- Supplier landscape
- Supplier analysis
Explore our best-selling reports
Global High Voltage Industrial Motors Market– The high voltage industrial motors market is segmented by end user (oil and gas industry, chemical and petrochemical industry, utility industry, water and wastewater treatment industry, and others) and by geography (APAC , Europe, North America, MEA and South America).
Download a free sample report
Global High Capacity Gas Generator Market– The high capacity gas generator market is segmented by power output capacity (less than 300 kW, 301-1000 kW and above 1000 kW), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) and the main suppliers.
Download a free sample report
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/aeroderivative-gas-turbine-market-industry-analysis